Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First!

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I rant and rave about all things diet/exercise/fitness/nutrition related and have a good old time doing so. Please feel free to post responses and rant away if you feel like it.

I have struggled with weight issues all of my life and have gotten serious within the last 5 years or so. I lost a significant amount of weight, but have more left to go. In my advanced age of 37 years, I am finding that it's harder to get rid of the excess, but I keep focusing on a healthy lifestyle.

I think I'd like to have my first rant:


SCREW YOU QUIZNOS...you of the 23 point Classic Cobb Flatbread Salad. I used to eat these every once in a while, BUT NO MORE. I will make a more sensible choice. LIKE NOT GOING TO QUIZNOS.

No comments: